If you’re buying…
A home inspection will be able to put your mind at ease as a buyer of a new investment. You will be able to have all of your questions answered about your new home and learn tips along the way about the upkeep. The inspection report will be able to give you the means to negotiate with the seller to fix costly repairs prior to closing so you can enjoy your new home without the worry; opt-out of the sale if there are too many repairs that will not be affordable to you and your family; and even give you tips on how to keep up and maintain your new home. If you are not familiar with homes, the inspection process may teach you how to operate key components in your home and show you where they are located.
If you’re selling…
A home inspection could help you sell your home faster by providing the buyer with the hidden information they are looking for and by giving you the information the buyer will come to the table with to negotiate. It will give you the opportunity to find out problems before your buyer does and will provide you with the proper disclosures. The inspection may even allow you to increase the price by fixing problems prior to listing your home.
If you own a home…
It is crucial to have a home inspection completed every 2 years and after any inclement weather. Houses, just like us, need checkups. There may be unnoticeable issues going on that could result in unwanted damage that may come with a financial strain. By getting your home inspected every 2 years, this will give you the insight of smaller issues that could most likely turn into large burdens down the road.
Reserve your Inspection Appointment
By ordering a home inspection through Fresh Start Inspections, you will have the chance to walk through your new or current home with one of our trained and knowledgeable inspectors and have your questions answered on the spot. We offer detailed, easy to read reports within 24 hours. Our inspectors check everything from the roof to the basement. We climb onto roofs when able, up into the attics, and crawl through crawl spaces to get the job done right.
You’ll find in our reports:
- Grounds – Sidewalks, Driveway, Porch, Patio, Deck, Fences, Foundation, Etc.
- Roof – Flashing, Valleys, Skylights, Plumbing Vents, Gutters, Chimney, Etc.
- Exterior – Siding, Trim/Soffit/Fascia, Foundation, Wall Construction, Doors, Etc.
- Garage/Carport – Safety Reverse, Roof, Overhead Doors, Electrical Receptacles, Etc.
- Kitchen – Countertops, Cabinets, Plumbing, Floor, Etc.
- Laundry Room – Washer/Dryer hookups, Condition, Etc.
- Bathrooms – Sinks, Tub/Shower, Toilets, Window, Exhaust Fan, Etc.
- Interior – Ceilings, Walls, Windows, Doors, Floor, Fireplace, Etc.
- Attic/Structure/Framing/Insulation – Insulation, HVAC, Structural, Electrical, Etc.
- Basement – Stairs, Foundation, Walls, Floors, Sump pump, Girders/Beams, Etc.
- Plumbing – Flow, Pipes supply, Drain, Fuel Line, Water Heater, Etc.
- Heating System – Distribution, Flue Pipping, Filter, System, Etc.
- Air Conditioning – A/C System, Evaporator Coil, Refrigerant Lines, Etc.
- Electrical – Condition, Main Wire, Branch Wire, Etc.
In today’s market, homes are selling for more than asking price with the majority going through a bidding war. Some sellers are favoring buyers who waive inspections, which makes us cringe! A home is a big investment, most likely the biggest investment of your life and we want all our clients to be informed. At Fresh Start, we are here to assist our clients in any way we can to help them make an informed decision. This service offers you a chance to walk through a home with the inspector, prior to putting in an offer. The inspector will answer any questions/concerns you may have. Having the knowledge of the potential repairs the home may have, you’ll be able to make an informed decision on the offer you’d like to submit or if the property is the right fit for your family. This service is first come, first serve, based on the inspectors availability. You will not receive a written full home inspection report. This walk-through is for informational purposes only to give you the peace of mind prior to writing your offer. If your offer is accepted and you go under contract, Fresh Start Inspections will apply the amount already paid for your pre-offer inspection on that particular property address towards your full home inspection of the same address.